Re: RFS: cunit

Hi Erik,

> But there are *.dsp files in package libcunit1-doc with:
> "Microsoft Developer Studio Generated Build File" in it. Could they be
> leagaly distributed?
> Could you explain this.

Not sure about it but probably not. Anyway, I added a rule to
get-orig-source to remove them since they are not obligatory for
debian.

> There are also directories ".dep" in it. Are they useful?

$ tar -tzvf cunit_2.1-0.orig.tar.gz | grep \\.dep
$

Cannot find any. They usually are removed by `make distclean'
which is executed by get-orig-source.

Thanks for your suggestions.

I uploaded the new version to mentors.debian.net:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cunit/

--
Philipp Benner