Re: RFS: python-musicbrainz2

On (30/09/06 02:10), Lukáš Lalinský wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a sponsor to the updated package python-musicbrainz2. The
> package is at:
>
> http://users.musicbrainz.org/~luks/tmp/deb-python-musicbrainz2-0.4.0-1/

Hi,

Have you contacted formorer to see if he will sponsor this version as
well?

Anyway I have a few comments

  * You should add a license/copyright statement about your packaging.
  * Also I would remove the line that says "Copyright Holder" and move
    the "Copyight" line above the License section.
  * Your use of python-support is not the usual way of using it, it
    looks more like python-central from the control file.
  * You should register the documentation with doc-base.

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256