Re: RFS: libdiscid

On (30/09/06 02:10), Lukáš Lalinský wrote:
> Version 0.4.0 introduced a new "dependency" - libdiscid (it works without this
> library so it's in Recommends, not Depends), which is not in Debian yet. I've
> packaged also this library:
>
> http://users.musicbrainz.org/~luks/tmp/deb-libdiscid-0.1.0-1/

Hi, I cannot sponsor, but I have a few comments.

  * You shouldn't use ${Source-Version} in debian/control any more
    http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2006/09/msg00228.html
  * Your Standards-Version is out of date.
  * Your debian/copyright is slighly lacking. You should note which
    files go with each copyright statement. Also there is at least one
    file not under the GPL, and this should be noted and it's license
    included.
  * Add a copyright and license statement about your debian/packaging.
  * DEB_DH_MAKESHLIBS_ARGS = -V in debian/rules seems a little tight.
    Are you sure you want this?
  * Please add a watch file.

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256