Re: aspell-uz: new upstream release (0.6.0)

On Saturday 30 September 2006 19:47, James Westby wrote:

> Hi, I cannot sponsor, but I have a couple of comments.
>
>   * Can you clarify for me why you are the copyight holder of the
>     package, but someone else is the upstream author?

Here, upstream author is the author of the Aspell who makes a tarball. That
tarball, in fact, is based on uzbek.wordlist I produce. I admit it is
confusing. Next packaging will be done using the uzbek.wordlist not involving
aspell dictionary the author of the Aspell makes. Then, I remove Kevin
Atkinson as an upstream author.

>   * Can you add a watch file please?

Done.

>   * There is a lintian error
>       I: aspell-uz source: build-depends-without-arch-dep
>       dictionaries-common-dev
>       N:
>       N:   The control file lists the given package in Build-Depends,
>       but no
>       N:   architecture-dependent packages are built. If all the
>       packages built
>       N:   are architecture-independent, the only packages that should
>       be listed
>       N:   in Build-Depends are those required to run the clean target
>       (such as
>       N:   debhelper if you use dh_clean). Other build dependencies
>       should be
>       N:   listed in Build-Depends-Indep instead.
>       N:
>       N:   Refer to Policy Manual, section 7.6 for details.
>       N:

I added Build-Depends-Indep into control file. Could you please check it
again?

Thanks in advance,
Mashrab.