What to do if upstream downlaod location disappears?

Dear mentors,

One of my packages, petris, does not have an upstream download location
anymore. I've contacted the author who told me that he is not planning
to change this really. He suggested I make it available myself
somewhere.

I am trying to fix this bug:

Policy 12.5 says:
[...]
In addition, the copyright file must say where the upstream sources (if
any) were obtained. It should name the original authors of the package
and the Debian maintainer(s) who were involved with its creation.
[...]

The '(if any)' makes me think I can amend the copyright file like this:

It was originally downloaded from
http://home1.stofanet.dk/peter-seidler/ which does not exist anymore.
There is currently no known download location. However, the
pristine last upstream source is in the petris_1.0.1.orig.tar.gz tarball
in the Debian archives.

Would this be acceptable?

Thanks a lot & best regards,
Andree