Re: RFS: tmispell-voikko

Hello,

On Sat, 23 Sep 2006, James Westby wrote:

* Package name    : tmispell-voikko

I made a new release based on James's comments, and the changes are as follows:

 tmispell-voikko (0.6-2) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * Complete ITP (Closes: #388802)
   * Indent homepage by two spaces in debian/control
   * Uncomment config.sub/guess in debian/rules, add autotools-dev dependency
   * Remove commented dh_-calls from debian/rules
   * Move -z defs to LDFLAGS in debian/rules
   * Remove cruft from debian/watch
   * Add dependencies to libvoikko-dev, libmalaga-dev
   * Update debian/copyright

 * There is a lintian warning
     W: tmispell-voikko: binary-without-manpage ispell
   but I'm not sure how this should be handled.

I didn't find out that either, so it's there still. Ideas, anyone?

-Timo