Re: Reassigning Bugs

Hello

> > Is there a way to leave the bug visible for my package, but reassign it
> > to apt-file?
>
> Reassign it to "packagesearch,apt-file" ?
Is this an undocumented feature? From the documentation of the BTS:

        reassign bugnumber package [ version ]

        Records that bug #bugnumber is a bug in package. This can be
        used to set the package if the user forgot the pseudo-header, or
        to change an earlier assignment. No notifications are sent to
        anyone (other than the usual information in the processing
        transcript).

        If you supply a version, the bug tracking system will note that
        the bug affects that version of the newly-assigned package.

Regards

Ben

--
Please do not send any email to ben-ml@gmx.net -- all email not