Re: RFS: haskell-edison

On (15/09/06 23:32), Arjan Oosting wrote:
> Hi potential sponsors,
>
> As I am still in the NM queue I am searching for a sponsor for "haskell-edison".
>
> * Package name    : haskell-edison
> * License         : MIT/X

Hi,

Apologies that it took me a while to get to this package, it is more
complex than the other two, and put me off each time I came to it until
now.

The package looks good, apart from two things,

  * When using ${binary:Version} or ${source:Version} you need to add a
    versioned build-dep on dpkg-dev, see
      http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2006/09/msg00228.html
    Note that this may apply to your other packages, could you please
    check? It only got added to my mental checklist recently.
  * Your debian/copyright appears correct, but what worries me is that
    the upstream files say
      "License     :  BSD3; see COPYRIGHT file for terms and conditions"
    but the COPYRIGHT file doesn't contain BSD3. Is it worth seeking
    clarification?

The packages look good overall. I hope you find a sponsor.

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256