RFS to fix RC bug: rssreader.app

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.6.2.dfsg-1
of my package "rssreader.app".

It builds these binary packages:
librsskit0 - GNUstep framework for parsing and manipulating RSS feeds
(library files)
librsskit0-dev - GNUstep framework for parsing and manipulating RSS
feeds (development files)
rsskit.framework - GNUstep framework for parsing and manipulating RSS
feeds (metapackage)
rssreader.app - RSS reader for GNUstep

The package is lintian clean (one usual override).

The upload would fix these bugs: 310979, 352392, 356538, 385239 (RC).

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rssreader.app/rssreader.app_0.6.2.dfsg-1.dsc

There are a few problems:

  * No get-orig-source target.  Since I expect the licensing problem
    to be fixed in the next release, I didn't bother to make that
    change.  AFAICS it is not compulsory, although a good practice.

  * The license notices in some of the files indicate that the license
    is LGPL, which certainly is not the case.  I suspect a copy/paste
    error and asked upstream to correct this.

  * Oddly, the file RSSKit/GNUmakefile seems to be under LGPL.  I have
    indicated that in debian/copyright and asked upstream to clarify
    this.

I have the maintainer's blessing for the changes.