Re: RFS: filezilla3 -- Famous Win32 graphical FTP client

On (20/09/06 01:02), Adam Cécile (Le_Vert) wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "filezilla3".
>
> * Package name    : filezilla3

Hi Adam,

I'm sure you know the drill by now, I cannot sponsor etc.

On to the comments.

  * multi-platforms should be multi-platform I believe.
  * Unforuanately I don't think your debian/copyright is quite there. I
    found some files not covered by your file. They were (C) Tim Kosse
    and under MIT, and I don't see you giving him copyright over
    anything. Perhaps another check over all the files is in order.
  * You also have a long line in debian/copyright.
  * Should dh_installmenu be commented out?

The binary packages look ok though. I haven't tested them at all though.

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256