Re: ITA and RFS: euler -- an interactive mathematical program

On (19/09/06 19:36), Frank S. Thomas wrote:
> retitle 338949 ITA: euler -- an interactive mathematical program
> owner 338949 !
> thanks
>
> Hi!
>
> I intend to adopt euler and since I'm not a DD I'm also looking for a sponsor
> for my updated package which is available at:
> http://frank.thomas-alfeld.de/download/debian/euler/
> http://frank.thomas-alfeld.de/download/debian/euler/euler_1.61.0-1_source.changes

Hi I cannot sponsor I am afraid, I have a few comments though.

  * The descriptions are lacking in my opinion. Could they say what sort
    of things can be done. And they could mention it is graphical as
    well perhaps.
  * is euler-doc supposed to be arch: any?
  * Your debian/copyright doesn't seem to have all of the copyright
    holders.
  * These lines from your install file are odd
      debian/tmp/usr/bin          usr
      debian/tmp/usr/share/euler  usr/share
    I guess they should be in a dirs, file, or not there at all. Or are
    you installing the whole contents of usr/bin? In that case the usual
    way is
      debian/tmp/usr/bin/* usr/bin/
  * Your attempt to clean config.log and config.status doesn't work. You
    should just rm them instead.

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256