pagen

The password length is set to 5 cause passwords with 4 signs and lower are not very secure.
I just wanted to give these programs as a gift like said, so if they are unwanted just say it.
I know they are nothing special cause my skills are poor. They were just a "thanks" not more.
It was not my wish to become a debian developer but to ask if the programs are wanted or
not, nothing more. If wanted they could also added without i become an debian developer.
You dont need to know a syntax or the manual page, you do understand the program while
using it, yes, that is why you have to answer question.

That was all.

See You.