Re: RE : RFS: lisaac

[Moving back on list, as I would like to keep it there, and I don't
think the information is private]

On (13/09/06 21:59), PICCA Frédéric-Emmanuel wrote:
>   * I'm a little wary of the copyright situation, as I can't see any
>     statements within the package. It appears the license is DFSG free,
>     but you need to include any and all copyright statements in your
>     debian/copyright. If there are none you should contact upstream to
>     add them.
>
> Are you sure I added all the Cecillv2 licence text in the debian/copyright.

I realise you did that, however I am not talking about the license, I am
referring to Copyright statements, e.g.

  Copyright 2006 James Westby <jw+debian@jameswestby.net>

They are a separate issue from licenses, as they state who has the
Copyright for the work. Licenses deal with what you as a
user/redistributer/whatever are allowed to do.

>   * You need to Build-Depends on dpatch. Do you know about pbuilder to
>     try and help you catch things like that?
>
> I do not know about pbuilder.

Try it out some time (package name pbuilder). It is a very useful tool
that will build your packages in a clean chroot, and can help catch
things like missing Build-Dependencies.

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256