Re: RFS: lisaac
On (13/09/06 14:27), PICCA Frédéric-Emmanuel wrote:
> Dear mentors,
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "lisaac".
> * Package name : lisaac
I'm afraid I can't sponsor the package, but I have some comments for
* The descriptions for the -common and -doc packages should at least
mention what lisaac is.
* lissac could Suggest: lisaac-doc.
* I'm a little wary of the copyright situation, as I can't see any
statements within the package. It appears the license is DFSG free,
but you need to include any and all copyright statements in your
debian/copyright. If there are none you should contact upstream to
* You need to Build-Depends on dpatch. Do you know about pbuilder to
try and help you catch things like that?
* Linda tells us that lissac-doc should be in Section: doc.
James Westby -- GPG Key ID: B577FE13 -- http://jameswestby.net/
seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256
- RFS: lisaac
- From: PICCA Frédéric-Emmanuel <email@example.com>