Re: RFS: lopster (updated package) [sponsored]

Hi Christoph,

thanks very much for sponsorship... :)

On Sun, Sep 03, 2006 at 03:24:43PM +0200, Christoph Haas wrote:
> Just that I still don't get an icon in the menus anywhere. Perhaps the
> desktop file needs to contain "Categories=KDE;Network" but I'm not sure.
> Whether desktop files work or not has always been black magic for me. Even
> if I follow the official desktop specification that is no guarantee that I
> get a menu item on Debian.

It's strange because I have the desktop entry in debian menu and in KDE/gnome
menus too, I have purged and reinstalled many times the package to
verify this... Now I check if I find the problem...

> By the way: in debian/rules in the "install:" target you could as well
> use "dh_install" instead of the "install" command you run manually.

Ok, I make the changes.

I don't know if you too receive the emails from ftp-master, now I've
received a reject email with this motivation:

Rejected: lopster_1.2.2-3.dsc refers to lopster_1.2.2.orig.tar.gz, but I
can't find it in the queue or in the pool.

maybe I have made a mistake updating debian revision?

have a nice day.

francesco

--
Francesco Namuri <franam@hierax.net>