Re: RFS: queuegraph (take two)

also sprach Conall O'Brien <conall+debian@conall.net> [2006.09.01.0739 +0200]:
> > Good evening to Dublin!
>
> Why thank you, however I'm currently in Maui, Hawaii. :P~

Then get off your computer, silly! Especially since you're
apparently enjoying yourself so much to the point of drooling from
the tip of your tongue!

> Good morning on Limerick however... :)

I am back in Zurich. ((ticks%2)?"Unf":"F")ortunately.

> > what you want is >/dev/null 2>&1
>
> Go raibh maith agat. :)

Exactly. I was wondering!

(nod and smile, Martin, just nod and smile...)

> I'm not opposed to placing it in /usr/share/queuegraph over
> /usr/lib/queuegraph. I'll move it to /usr/share unless someone
> comes up with a good reason not to.

/usr/share is not in the $PATH either.

I am moderately sure /usr/share/queuegraph is the better place of
the two, but I am by no means authoritative here.

> My bad, I figured an existing package was a good reference, given it
> had completed the Debian QA process...

Haha ha hahahahaha ha haa, erm, well, it isn't actually funny now,
is it?

I sometimes wish most existing DDs would go through NM again. I bet
a large part would fail.

> > Ping me privately if needed, I'll sponsor the package.
>
> Cool, thanks. I'll buy you a beer next time you're up in
> civilisation^WDublin. :)
>
> (and no, I'm not trying to buy sponsorship of my package with
> alcohol, this is merely how we Irish express our gratitude... :)

Ah, shucks. I thought I could work out a never-go-dry type scheme by
sponsoring people, but now it could be interpreted as exploitation
of your customs.

: :'  :    proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user
`. `'`     http://people.debian.org/~madduck http://debiansystem.info

"wer in einem gewissen alter nicht merkt, daß er hauptsächlich von
 idioten umgeben ist, merkt das aus einem gewissen grund nicht."
                                                        -- kurt götz