Re: RFS: anymeal

-----------------^^^^
> I've checked in the code by found reference of LGPL only in
> acinclude.m4 and admin/acinclude.m4.in that have a copyright note in
> their top as:

The mail of the ftp-master mentions that the documentation is licensed
under the GFDL. I see no mentioning of the LGPL there.
You should check the documentation and see if it contains any invariant
sections which would make the documentation non-free [1]

Oh sh*t, I must be still drunk...

$ grep -ir gfdl *
po/anymeal.pot:msgid "GFDL licensed photos."
Binary file po/de/anymeal.gmo matches
po/de/anymeal.po:msgid "GFDL licensed photos."
po/de/anymeal.po:msgstr "GFDL-Lizenz Photos."
src/main.cpp:                     I18N_NOOP( "GFDL licensed photos." ),

So it seems that the photos are GFDLed: how can I check if they are
acceptable in Debian?

Sandro

--
Sandro Tosi (aka Morpheus, matrixhasu)