Re: RFS: libnet-ping-external-perl (updated package)

Hello Eugene,

I'm looking at your package now and agree to sponsor it.  It appears that
you've erased the changelog entry for the NMU of 0.11-0.1 which closed a
couple of those bugs.  Instead of removing that entry, I suggest that you
leave it intact, and then request that the sponsor build with the
"-v0.11-0.1" option so that the prior changelog entry is parsed.

Also, just curious here, was there a specific reason for dropping the
dependency on ping in debian/control?

Cheers,
tony