Re: RFS: dcfldd

On (26/07/06 10:38), Kenny Duffus wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "dcfldd" an enhanced version of dd
> for forensics and security.

Hi, I am not a DD, so I cannot upload for you, but I have quickly
checked the package over.

Overall the package looks in very good shape. There are a few minor
things though

 * debian/rules clean should call make distclean not make clean.
 * Lintian warning about old FSF address in debian/copyright.
 * The software is GPL v2 so point the users at GPL-2 on Debian systems.
 * Specify which version of the GPL your packaging is released under.

I hope you can get this package in to Debian,

James

--
  James Westby
  jw+debian@jameswestby.net