RFS: id3ren

Hello mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for a new version 1.1b0-2 of the package
"id3ren". I've been in contact with the previous maintainer, Michael
Ivey, who supports me as the new maintainer but doesn't have the time
to sponsor the upload.

The package is lintian- and linda clean and passes all piuparts' tests
without errors.

The upload would fix bugs #349004 and #365641 and make the package
compliant with the latest standards-version.

The package can be found on mentors.debian.net at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/id3ren

Or just "apt-get source id3ren" if your sources.list contains:
deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free

Cheers,

-Matti