s390 build box?

Please see:

I would like to test this bug fix on a s390 box before uploading it. Except
I don't have access to an s390 box. :-/ I asked Bastian if he would be
willing to test this before I get my sponsor to upload, but he hasn't

What's the Debian way of handling this? I know that if I upload the new
package to unstable, it will at least be no worse than the previous version,
but it also seems like a waste of time to upload it if it just has more
problems under the s390 arch. Should I continue attempting to find an s390
box, is there something somebody out there can do to help, or should I just
have my new packages uploaded and hope for the best?