RFS: fetchexc

Hi folks, I'm looking for a sponsor for my package "fetchexc".

* Package name    : fetchexc
  Version         : 1.10-1
  Upstream Author : Juhani Rautiainen <jrauti(at)iki.fi>
* URL             : http://personal.inet.fi/atk/fetchexc/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : net

It builds one binary package:
fetchexc - Fetches email from Microsoft Exchange servers

The package is lintian clean.

I have repacked the orig.tar.gz as it contained precompiled .jar files
including some using a different (Apache) licence from the Jakarta
Commons. The resulting source archive is much smaller and means the
entire package, including source archive, is covered by the GPL.

This package closes the ITP, bug 367835.

The package can be found on mentors.debian.net at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fetchexc

Or just "apt-get source fetchexc" if your sources.list contains:
deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free

Thanks for your consideration.

-Ted Percival