Re: RFS: The bobcat library, stealth and bisonc++

Hi List,

    On June 30th, I sent in RFS's for my two programs Stealth and Bisonc++, as
well as an RFS for my bobcat library, on which Stealth and Bisonc++ depend. I
received several very valuable suggestions from George Danchev, resulting in
both improvement of the implementation (g++-4.1 as used in the `unstable'
distribution found several flaws that were missed by g++-4.0, used in the
`testing' version) and improvement of the packages' organization (e.g., in the
version I submitted on June 30th the debian/ directories were included in the
source's tar.gz files; this shouldn't be the case since none of the packages
are not debian-native packages.

    In short, new versions have become available, in which all of George's
suggestions were processed (George, *many thanks* for your much valued
suggestions!).

    To summarize,

    * The bobcat library (A library of C++ classes and templates) is now with
      version 1.9.0 at http://bobcat.sourceforge.net/

    * Bisonc++ (A Bison-style parser generator for C++) is now with version
      1.02 at http://bisoncpp.sourceforge.net/

    * Stealth (A stealthy File Integrity Checker) is now with version 1.43 at
      http://stealth.sourceforge.net/

    (For more specific details: see my postings on June 30th).

    I would greatly appreciate if somebody would contact me willing and able
to sponsor and/or advocate these three packages. If course, all other
suggestions resulting in improvements are also very much appreciated.

Enjoy the weekend,

--
    Frank B. Brokken
    Computing Center, University of Groningen