Re: bug got stuck in "Fixed and Pending"? How comes?

Hello Harald,

> http://packages.qa.debian.org/b/blockade.html shows that
> bug #346938 is set to "Fixed and Pending" :-{. This
> bug was fixed more that 6 months ago, so what is the
> BTS waiting for?

The upload that fixed the bug, 20041028-9, contained these fields:
| Maintainer: Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <he@debian.org>
| Changed-By: Harald Dunkel <harald.dunkel@t-online.de>
and thus, this is considered an NMU (the one uploading != the maintainer).

A fixed-in-NMU (tag 'fixed') bug is not closed. You need to close it
separately. I see you have done that today. Good, that means that it's
now considered closed, and the PTS will update later today to reflect
that.

One more note, you closed the bug with the message "This bug was fixed
in version 20041028-9.". You should have added a "Version: 20041028-9"
pseudo-header to your mail so the BTS version tracking handles this
correctly.

Thijs