[MailServer Notification] To External Sender: a virus was found and action taken.

Title: [MailServer Notification] To External Sender: a virus was found and action taken.

ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange took action on the message.  The message details were:
Sender = debian-mentors@lists.debian.org
Recipient(s) = diana.hall@artscouncil.org.uk;
Subject = diana.hall@artscouncil.org.uk - Sending mail server found on dnsbl.njabl.org - Diana.hall@artscouncil.org.uk
Scanning time = 06/30/2006 08:56:21
Engine/Pattern = 8.000-1001/3.539.00

Action taken on message:
The attachment instruction.zip contained WORM_MYDOOM.GEN virus. ScanMail took the action: Deleted.
Warning to sender. ScanMail detected a virus in an email attachment you sent.

2006 marks the 60th anniversary of the Arts Council's royal charter. Public arts funding over 60 years has made a huge difference to England's people and places - imagine the country without the arts. Go to our website to find out more www.artscouncil.org.uk/sixty

www.artscouncil.org.uk

Arts Council England is the trading name of the Arts Council of England registered charity no. 1036733.

The information in this e-mail is for the named recipient(s) only. Any disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions/advice expressed are subject to our terms of business. We do not accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail.