Re: [RFS] qterm: BBS client for X Window System written in Qt

Hi,

> On 6/29/06, Lars Kruse <devel@sumpfralle.de> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> > It's not lintian and linda clean. lintian report following
>> > warnings[2], linda report similar warnings.
>> >
>> > [2]
>> > $ lintian qterm_0.4.0pre4-1_source.changes
>> > W: qterm source: dh-make-template-in-source debian/manpage.1.ex
>> > W: qterm source: dh-make-template-in-source debian/manpage.sgml.ex
>> > [/2]
>>
>> why don't you fix these warnings? In this case, it should be _really_
>> easy, to
>> get rid of them ...
>> (try "lintian -i ..." for a verbose description of the warning)
>>

> you mean I should repackage the source package and rename it to
> 0.4.0pre4.ds1-1?
If I believe what lintian-info is telling me:

echo "W: qterm source: dh-make-template-in-source debian/manpage.1.ex
W: qterm source: dh-make-template-in-source debian/manpage.sgml.ex" |
lintian-info
W: qterm source: dh-make-template-in-source debian/manpage.1.ex
N:
N:   This package contains debian/*.ex and/or debian/ex.* files installed
N:   by dh_make. These are intended to be filled in with the package's
N:   details and renamed for use by various debhelper commands. If they are
N:   not being used, they should be removed.
N:
W: qterm source: dh-make-template-in-source debian/manpage.sgml.ex

the answer is no, what you should do is remove any remaining *.ex files in
the debian directory if you don't need them.

Eric