[RFS] qterm: BBS client for X Window System written in Qt

Hello,

I have papared a new deb package for qterm(0.4.0pre4-1), it provide a
new upstream. It can be download from [1].

[1] https://alioth.debian.org/project/showfiles.php?group_id=30987

It's not lintian and linda clean. lintian report following
warnings[2], linda report similar warnings.

[2]
$ lintian qterm_0.4.0pre4-1_source.changes
W: qterm source: dh-make-template-in-source debian/manpage.1.ex
W: qterm source: dh-make-template-in-source debian/manpage.sgml.ex
[/2]

this package include a debian sub-directory, but this is not always
the case. for example, the 0.4.0-pre3 does not include debian
sub-directory. so I don't think qterm is a debian-native package. I
hope the upstream authors' can improve the release process.

I need a sponsor to upload this package. Is there any sponsor want to
join me maintian this package?

Thanks.

--
LI Daobing