Re: sch -- #335278 broken packaging -- non-DD NMU prepared

Hi!

* George Danchev <danchev@spnet.net> [060620 11:43]:
> 	The bug #335278 is relatively easy, but has been neglected for quite long
> time. I sent a patch to bts and contacted maintainer, but got no feedback
> after being waiting for a reasonable timeframe. Thus, I prepared a non-DD
> NMU:

Im often to sponsor this NMU; squashing some rc bugs is always a good
idea ;)

But if I see it correclty, your patch doesn't deal with the following
points mentioned in franks original bug report:

>  1.2 debian/copyright: "This package has many utilities that are GPL
>      or close to GPL code." "close to GPL"???
>      "The original source code was published on the Net by a group of
>      cypherpunks. I picked up a modified version from the news."
>      Quite a license...
>  1.3 You claim that the copyright holder is Craig Small, but that's not
>      true, it's Francisco Rosales and "a group of cypherpunks"

Yeah, I know... this copyright stuff is always boring.  But important.  Could
you try to fix the copyright file, too?

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander