RFS: libpam-script (RFP #354557)

* Package name    : libpam-script
  Version         : 0.1.7
  Upstream Author : Izak Burger <isburger@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://freshmeat.net/projects/pam_script/
* License         : GPL
  Description     : PAM module that runs a script on session open and close

pam_script.so runs a session open script (/etc/security/onsessionopen)
and/or a session close script (/etc/security/onsessionclose) if they
exist. Alternatively any other script can be executed using the options
onsessionopen=/path/to/script and onsessionclose=/path/to/script.

Izak already packages libpam-script as upstream author. I encouraged him to
try to get it into Debian. He recently announced to me that he has uploaded
it to mentors.debian.net and is now looking for a sponsor who will upload
it. Since I'm not a DD (yet) I can't sponsor his upload on my own, thus I
support his looking for a sponsor by announcing the RFS on this list. :)

Yours
  Micha