Re: Problem with gnomeConf.sh.

Bas Wijnen wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 24, 2006 at 09:25:15AM +0300, Mihai Felseghi wrote:
>>    Hello again mentors, I've started to package from sratch gsubedit
>> (a subtitle editor for Gnme) but wen I run the configure script it
>> keeps complaining about the missing of gnomeConf.sh file  (I already
>> installed the dev libraries for gnome) but still didn't worked.So I'
>> ve started googleing and found out that this file it only exists in
>> gnome 1.x but this is not avalaible anymore, so please tell me what to
>> do in a situation like this?
> Well, there are two options, an acceptable and fast one, and a good and slow
> one.  :-)  The fast one is to depend on the gnome 1 libraries, the slow one to
> port the program to use gnome 2.  Or do you mean by "is not available anymore"
> that the old libraries aren't in Debian anymore at all?  In that case only the
> slow option would be possible of course.
> Thanks,
> Bas

  I've done a little investigation and found out that the gnomeConf.sh
file exists in the lignome-dev 1.4.2-32 package in unstable and i think
that the configure script searcheas for it in the wrong place for it so
I'll try to make a patch to point it to the right place.

Mihai Felseghi
Version: GnuPG v1.4.3 (MingW32)