Re: Re: RFS: cryptmount - user-mode mounting of dm-crypt filesystems

Thanks for the helpful advice.

I've adjusted cryptmount's licensing terms to include
an explicit exemption relating to linking against OpenSSL,
roughly following the examples of dillo, fetchmail,
and the OpenSSL online-FAQ.

This creates the new (minor) release 1.0.1
for which debian packages are now available at
http://www.pianofaulty.org.uk/software/software.html
(Previous binary releases are being withdrawn.)

I'm also currently working towards release 1.1 which is likely to have
support for libgcrypt as an alternative to OpenSSL, but that may not be
available for a month or two.

I've adjusted the 'Section:' in debian/control to be 'admin'.

I hope these changes will help resolve the difficulties.