Re: Re: RFS: cryptmount - user-mode mounting of dm-crypt filesystems

On Sun, 2006-06-18 at 17:59 +0100, R.Penney wrote:
> I've adjusted cryptmount's licensing terms to include
> an explicit exemption relating to linking against OpenSSL,
> roughly following the examples of dillo, fetchmail,
> and the OpenSSL online-FAQ.
 Thanks. I don't know, but debian/copyright does not need to be
adjusted?
Also please file an ITP for this package and correct your changelog;
either use separate version numbers for previous changes or don't
include them. See any other package changelog file.

> I'm also currently working towards release 1.1 which is likely to have
> support for libgcrypt as an alternative to OpenSSL, but that may not be
> available for a month or two.
 Sounds good.

Thanks,
Laszlo/GCS