Re: Please help: Amendments for packages-arch-specific

Andree Leidenfrost <andree@debian.org> writes:

> Dear mentors,
>
> I've had no luck so far with getting architectures added for my packages
> in
> http://cvs.debian.org/srcdep/Packages-arch-specific?cvsroot=dak&rev=HEAD
> as kindly suggested by Justin Pryzby here:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2006/04/msg00340.html

Sorry, I can't help you there and I don't think there is any way
around a disabled arch.

What you can do though in the meantime is ask one of the Debian-amd64
buildd admins to add it to the buildd queue manually for each
build. That would be Frederik Schueler (fs on #debian-amd64 on
irc.debian.org) and Kurt Roeckx (Q_).

Or ask for the Build-Depends to be installed on Debians amd64 and
build them yourself.

MfG
        Goswin