Re: RFS: xboard (also fixes #163093)

Hello *,

On Wed, Jun 14, 2006 at 07:27:27AM -0400, Alexander L. Belikoff wrote:
> OK, here's another attempt. I've fixed the only outstanding bug and
> built in pbuilder sid. The package is lintian and linda clean.
>
> I'm looking for a sponsor for (previously orphaned) xboard package.  :-)

Looking good so far. However, you seem to have missed the following
paragraph from the debian-mentors FAQ:
| Once you've selected a package to adopt, retitle the WNPP bug so it
| starts with "ITA:" (for Intent To Adopt) and start working on the
| package. [...] Remember to set the maintainer to you, and to close
| the WNPP bug in the changelog of your first upload.
The former is for preventing accidental duplicate work, the latter is
to make known the work is actually done.

Please take appropriate action and approach me again, on or off list,
and I'll act as your sponsor, provided you'll accept me, of course. :)

Cheers,
Flo