RFS: xboard (also fixes #163093)

OK, here's another attempt. I've fixed the only outstanding bug and built in pbuilder sid. The package is lintian and linda clean.

I'm looking for a sponsor for (previously orphaned) xboard package.  :-)

- Package:        xboard
- Version:         4.2.7-5
- License:         GPL
- BTS entry:      http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=360942

 XBoard is a graphical chessboard for the X Window System.  It can
 serve as a user interface for chess engines such as GNU Chess, for the
 Internet Chess Server, or for electronic mail correspondence chess.
 XBoard can also be used by itself.

Files:
  http://www.belikoff.net/debian/xboard/
  http://www.belikoff.net/debian/xboard/xboard_4.2.7-5.diff.gz
  http://www.belikoff.net/debian/xboard/xboard_4.2.7-5.dsc
  http://www.belikoff.net/debian/xboard/xboard_4.2.7-5_i386.changes
  http://www.belikoff.net/debian/xboard/xboard_4.2.7-5_i386.deb
  http://www.belikoff.net/debian/xboard/xboard_4.2.7.orig.tar.gz

Regards,

--
Alexander L. Belikoff                          http://www.belikoff.net
PGP/GPG fingerprint: 907E E5C6 7BA7 195A 5B38  0DD4 E14F 9428 C03A 787A