Re: RFS: revelation 0.4.7-1

> Hello Stefan,
Hello Thijs,

> Unfortunately I can't upload your package for you, but I did review it
> and here's some comments.

Nontheless, thank you for your time.

> * debian/copyright: this misses some required information, like a
>   copyright statement (a la "revelation is copyrighted (c) 1996 by
>   John"). It also doesn't mention that the user can choose to apply
>   a GPL version > 2 to the software. This provides some guidelines:
>   http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/03/msg00023.html
>
> * You include the file "README" but it doesn't have information that's
>   not already elsewhere.

Regarding copyrights there is a lot of information out there :/. See,

	Copy that statement _verbatim_ into the copyright file.

revelation is not licensed with the 2 or later option, since the README
is the only place where the license is mentioned and it misses the 2 or
later part.

I included README to have an unchanged upstream file mentioning the licence.

I'll include your other suggestions and take a closer look at the
copyright file.

regards
	Stefan
--
Stefan Völkel                              mobile: +49.170.79177.17
Millenux GmbH                               phone: +49.711.88770.300