RFS: cgal 3.2 (Computational Geometry Algorithms Library)

Hi,

I'm looking for a sponsor for the CGAL 3.2 package (ITP #251885). CGAL is a
C++ library providing data structures and algorithms for computational
geometry (e.g., convex hull, triangulation, smalles enclosing circle,
multidimensional query structures). CGAL depends on GMP, MPFR, Boost, Qt and
CORE (the last one is also maintained by me).

CGAL 3.2 was released two days ago. This release fixes all license problems
that prevented earlier versions from entering the archive (see summary at the
end of the ITP).

The packages were built with pbuilder and are lintian/linda-clean (except for
one bogus linda warning). The packages are available at
http://www.joachim-reichel.de/debian/sid/

Thanks,
  Joachim