RFS: courierpassd

* Package name    : courierpassd
  Version         : 1.1.0
  Upstream Author : Andrew St. Jean <andrew@arda.homeunix.net>
* URL             : http://www.arda.homeunix.net/store/
* License         : GPL
  Description     : Change courier user passwords using poppassd interface

 courierpassd is a utility for changing a user's password from across a
 network. It uses the same protocol as poppassd to obtain user IDs and
 passwords. This can be used, for example, to allow users to change
 their passwords from within various webmail programs.

My current build of courierpassd can be downloaded from:

   http://debian.frogcircus.org/packages/

I already have a handful of packages in Debian, so things should be in
decent shape to begin with, though this is the first C package that I've
created from scratch, so I may need a few pointers.

Thanks in advance for any offer of assistance.

Charles

--
In Cupid's little
Bag of trix