Re: A list of common gotchas in Debian packaging

Panu Kalliokoski <atehwa@sange.fi> wrote:

> Well, I must add that I don't find the recommendation very smart either,
> but probably there's somebody out there that has terrible difficulties
> in not reading commented-out lines or something like that.  I personally

The threshold where commented lines get unacceptable is IMHO way before
they cause "terrible difficulties". You *could* read a newspaper article
in which every other line is an ad written in red ink, but given the
choice between that and a normal article, what would you choose?

--
Florent