Re: Google sumer of code, need a DD

On 5/4/06, Laszlo Boszormenyi <gcs@lsc.hu> wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, 2006-05-03 at 22:55 +0200, mariodebian wrote:
> I'm a 3 years debian user and I have presented my personal project to
> google summer of code.
[...]
> Google admins say me that I need a DD to be a mentor of my project.
>
> Can anybody help me?
 I _may be_ here. The project seems interesting, but I have way too much
things in my life to manage.
So the default question: in what areas/what kind of help you think you
will need?

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS

I have readed the mentors faq [1] and I have understand that the
mentor is a student tutor who made a review of student's work along
the summer.

I suppose that the mentor have to make a dialog with google summer of
code admins in money aspects (mentor organization learn 500 $).

The project is based on shell scripts and understand GNU/Linux init
process, any DD can help me during project with the possible
problems....

Many thanks

Mario Izquierdo

PD.- Send CC, I'm not subscribed in this list.

[1] http://code.google.com/soc/mentorfaq.html