Re: Wormux 0.7.1-1

Alexander Schmehl <tolimar@debian.org> wrote:

> Therefore I think it's in fact a team maintained package, I think it
> would be usefull to have pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org as the
> Maintainer: (so we'll get bug reports and other usefull stuff send to
> that list) and you as Uploader: (since you prepared that upload).
> However, that it's a question I ask, not a request you must fulfill.

This way, I agree, with one exception:  The Uploaders field is not meant
to be changed on every upload (that's Changed-by in the changes file),
and therefore does not reflect who prepared a particular upload, but
instead the "List of the names and email addresses of co-maintainers of
the package, if any.".

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster