Re: Getting *really* close to releasing my first .deb's... What's next?

Tyler MacDonald <tyler@yi.org> writes:

> 	Anyways, I've successfully moved to a non-native package and removed
> all lintian warnings, except one that shows up on my work machine, but not
> on my home machine:

> W: libapache2-mod-bt: binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath ./usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_bt.so /usr/local/lib

> 	I've asked the debian-apache list how much I should care about that.

You should care, since it means that if someone installs, say, Apache 2.2
in /usr/local, your package will break in bizarre and unexpected ways.

It's not clear where this is coming from, as the Debian apxs2 should not
be doing this.  But I haven't looked at your package rules to see how
you're building the shared library.