Problems with leftovers from unregistering alternatives

Hi !

I have just recieved a bug: #364742 - and piuparts is as always right.
Something fails in removing alternatives again.

/usr/share/icons/default/index.theme pointing into alternatives
# update-alternatives --display x-cursor-theme
x-cursor-theme - status is auto.
 link currently points to
 /usr/share/icons/ComixCursors-Black-Large-Slim/index.theme

I have unregistered also that link with the alternatives, but trying
manually anyway:

root@pusling:/# update-alternatives --remove x-cursor-theme
/usr/share/icons/ComixCursors-Black-Large-Slim/index.theme
root@pusling:/# update-alternatives --display x-cursor-theme
x-cursor-theme - status is manual.
 link currently points to
 /usr/share/icons/ComixCursors-Black-Large-Slim/index.theme
 No versions available.

so that changed nothing.

But this did.

# update-alternatives --remove-all x-cursor-theme
root@pusling:/# update-alternatives --display x-cursor-theme
No alternatives for x-cursor-theme.

I of course cannot use --remove-all in my post-inst script, what have I
done wrong - and how do I correct it ?

/Sune