Re: RFC: swfmill

Thanks for your comments. I've got a question about one of them:

>       * you need to check the package with lintian/linda. I get
>         warnings:
>
> W: libswfmill0: package-name-doesnt-match-sonames libswfmillxslt0 libswft0

I have this same problem in gnash, the library files include two different
libraries, but i just don't want to name it after only one of them, as it
would be quite an obscure thing to do. Do I need to create two lib...0 and two
lib...-dev files? I think that would be an overkill.

What's the standard way of solving this?

Miry

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com