Job Offer From Oando Plc.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Dr Olumide Samson,Publicity Manager for  OANDO PLC. we are a group of business men who deal on import and export of Petroluem products  into the canada,america and  europe. We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our costumers in the canada, america and europe as well as making payments through you to us and earn 15% of every payment made through you to us.Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be very glad.For more details

PLEASE CONTACT OUR PRESIDENT
Mr J.A.TINUBU GROUP CEO OANDO PLC.
Telephone: +234-805-551-3614.
Fax: +234-805-551-3614
Email: info_oandoplccustomercare2006@yahoo.com .

For more information and details . Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative in canada,america and europe.

Best Regards.
Publicity Manager
Dr Olumide Samson.