Re: question about CFLAGS modifiers to ./configure

It seems that the linker options: "-Wl,-z,defs" are neccesary (for policy),
but if you don't add this linker flags, it compiles and builds without
problems. With them, it's hell.

I've managed to compile libbase and libgeometry adding AM_LDFLAGS to

AM_LDFLAGS  = $(OPENGL_LIBS) $(SDL_LIBS) -L../libbase -lgnashbase

But I'm having serious problems with some of the other components.

I'm attaching the latest snapshot of my debian directory, as well as the
.build file resulting from trying to build it. I'm getting tons of undefined
references, some of which I don't seem to be able to get rid of.

The source is not yet available as a tgz, as it is still under development in
the CVS. To get it, you need to:

export CVS_RSH="ssh"
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sv.gnu.org:/sources/gnash co gnash

as described in http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/