Re: Naming conventions for mingw32 packages?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Naming conventions for mingw32 packages?
- From: Volker Grabsch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 18:50:41 +0100
- Message-id: <20060313175041.GA15596@vlaptop.vlnet>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <20060309113722.GA311@vlaptop.vlnet> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 09:19:35PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> Have you asked the mingw32 maintainer about this? They are more likely
> to be able to answer your question than this list.
Talking with the maintainer of the mingw32 Debian package (cross
compiler), we decided that these libs should be named this way:
because a "mingw32-" prefix would be misleading.