Re: Looking for sponsors

On Tuesday 28 February 2006 11:43 am, Panu Kalliokoski wrote:
> Hello, I'm interested in becoming a debian developer and I'm looking for
> sponsors.  I'm not sure what else I should say; I'm willing to answer
> any questions.  The new maintainer's guide says I should find sponsors
> for my packages (or fixes, translations, etc., which I haven't made)
> before applying for NM, so I'm doing that now.  Software packaged by me
> can be found at http://sange.fi/~atehwa/debian/ -- mostly my own
> programs, but also some other stuff.

Best to send in an RFS (request for sponsor) for each package in turn. Set out
the download URL, the package description and other useful information that
would be needed to inspect, verify and download the package. Usually useful
to specify if each package is lintian/linda clean and if not, why not.

--

Neil Williams