RFC/RFS: griffith -- A film collection manager

Hello,

We want to release Griffith v0.6 in about 2 weeks and I'm looking for
a check of my package (and for future sponsor)

It is lintian clean but linda returns warnings about having
files in /usr/lib directory. Since they're python files,
I see no problem with having them in there, am I right?

Packages are here:
http://griffith.vasconunes.net/debian/pool/unstable/main/
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/griffith/

The ITP number is #329853

* Package name    : griffith
  Version         : 0.5.1+svn20060222
  Upstream Author : Vasco Nunes <vasco.m.nunes@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://griffith.vasconunes.net/
* License         : GPL
  Description     : A film collection manager

Griffith is a film collection manager application.
.
Adding items to the movie collection is as quick and easy as typing the film
title and selecting a supported source. Griffith will then try to fetch all
the related information from the Web
--
-=[     Piotr Ozarowski     ]=-
-=[ http://www.ozarowski.pl ]=-