RFS: python-pyxattr, python-pylibacl

Hello,

Since my original sponsor is currently unavailable, I would like someone
to sponsor these uploads.

Details:
 - python-pyxattr:
   * New upstream release (fixes a symlink handling bug
     and a possible memory leak)
   * Stop building python 2.2 packages (closes: #351150)
   * Start building python 2.4 packages
   * Updated standards version to 3.6.2 (no changes)
   * Update FSF address in copyright file

 - python-pylibacl:
   * Stop building python 2.2 packages (closes: #351149)
   * Start building python 2.4 packages
   * Updated standards version to 3.6.2 (no changes)
   * Updated FSF address in copyright file

Packages are lintian and linda clean. Source and binary packages (i386) are at:
  http://www.k1024.org/apt/pool/
Apt sources:
  deb http://www.k1024.org/apt/ unstable main
  deb-src http://www.k1024.org/apt/ unstable main